Date(s) - 06/04/2019 - 06/07/2019
All Day iCal
Theme: Under the Sea
Who: All registered Cub Scouts entering first through fifth grade are invited to attend the Osage Hills District Cub Scout Day Camp.
Where: Day Camp will be held at Camp McClintock located between Bartlesville and Pawhuska. Packs are responsible for arranging transportation for their Cub Scouts. Tour plans are not required.
When: Cub Scout Day Camp will be held Tuesday, June 4 through Friday, June 7.
- Check-in at camp will be from 8:15 AM to 8:30 AM
- The program runs from 8:30 AM to 3:15 PM
- Everyone will be able to depart from camp by 3:30 PM
- Check-in at camp will be from 12:00- 12:30 PM
- The program starts at 12:45 PM
- There will be a family picnic at 5:30 PM for all Cub Scouts and their families (bring your own picnic dinner and chairs) and an awards campfire and program at 6:30 PM.